Final Fantasy XIV Defenders of Eorzea Trailer Released
Square Enix has released the trailer for Final Fantasy XIV‘s Patch 2.3, titled Defenders of Eorzea, which looks to host a number of nice surprises, new equipment, and missions for players to dive into. The trailer, as well as what looks to be included in the patch, are below:
- PvP frontlines (open world PvP)
- New Hildibrand Equiptment
- Mob hunts
- The new 4-man dungeons Hullbreaker Isle, Stone Vigil hard mode, and Tam-Tara Deepcroft hard mode
- Private rooms in Free Company housing
- Chocobo raising
- Item desynthesis
- New crafting recipes
- The new 24-man Crystal Tower dungeon Syrcus Tower
- New main story quests
- Hints at Ishgard as a new location?
Defenders of Eorzea is currently set to hit July 8. The trailer also announces a “welcome back campaign”, obviously for players who dropped out and might be interested in returning, running from July 11–14.