“Beach Bum” Update For GTA Online Inbound
Grand Theft Auto Online is receiving an update on November 19 called “Beach Bum.” The update includes two new weapons, four new vehicles for land and sea, a slew of new jobs, and a bunch of new clothing options to customize your character according to your own personal style.Â
The new jobs included in the Beach Bum update are as follows:
- “Grass Route II” (Race): A sequel to the first Grass Route race, players start at the North bank of the Zancudo River, traverse the surrounding wetlands, and end on the beat of North Chumash.
- “Survival on Del Perro Pier” (Survival): Take on waves of enemies and fight for your life with the backdrop of the amusement park.
- “View of Vespucci” (Parachuting):Â A 2,980 foot drop from the skies of Los Santos leads players through the palm trees of Vespucci Beach to ultimately land on the basketball courts of the rec center. Skilled players can freefall through the first few checkpoints before needing to open their parachute.
- “Paleto Beach” (Team Deathmatch): Duck, dip, and dodge gunfire in the quiet town of Paleto Beach. Instill fear into the hearts of residents as you pick off your enemies one by one, casualties be damned. A 4-8 player game, the setting is “right on the romantic shoreline.”
- “Sundae Driving” (Bike Race): Channel your inner Evil Kinevel in this motorbike race down Vespucci Beach, taking on “breakneck corners” while you race for the number 1 spot.
The new vehicles being released in the update include the BF Bifta dune buggy, Canis Kalahari off-road truck, Bravado Paradise beach camper van, and the Speeder speedboat. The vehicles in this update are available free of charge, so you can hold on to all the money you’ve acquired thus far.Â These vehicles are also available for story mode use.Â Access the following in-game websites to redeem these vehicles and call Pegasus for delivery once the update drops:
- Land-base vehicles:Â southernsanandreassuperautos.com
- Speeder speedboat:Â docktease.com
The new weapons, accessible via the Ammu-Nation stores in GTA Online as well as immediately added to Franklin, Trevor, and Michael’s inventory for use in story mode, for the update include:
- SNS Pistol
- Broken Bottle melee weapon
The new customization options for your GTA Online characters include stylish board shorts, neon surfer outfit, tribal tattoos, shaggy hair, and more.