‘Villagers and Heroes: Fury of the Stone Lord’ has arrives on Steam
A new game expansion has arrived on Steam and it is called Villagers and Heroes: Fury of the Stone Lord. The game is a free to play MMO where players step into a magical world to battle against monsters, craft articles of clothing or armor, and interact with the online community.
Fury of the Stone Lord is an expansion to the game Villagers and Heroes. It introduces Lord Pyrrus and his gargoyle army, who has been hiding away in a mountain to amass his forces. To defeat the lord, players must infiltrate his castle and kill the monsters within.
The game has a feature called Gnomish Augmentation, granting armor unique abilities and feats. When a player equips a piece of armor, they gain spells and heroic feats unique to their piece of armor. The augmentation grants players the ability to customize, mix, match, swap, and replace their gear however they want. Or players can have the choice of crafting their own flashy set of armor through the many professions available in the game. Gnomish Augmentation is considered a free form, sandbox style of tweaking a player’s gear, granting the player freedom to customize their spells and abilities accordingly.
Bounties are impressive and powerful monsters that roam the land. Defeating these monsters grant the players a giant reward, despite the size of their party. The rewards are instantaneous, allowing players to solo monsters, or grab a hunting party.
Lastly, Villagers and Heroes features housing. The player has the ability to design and decorate their house however they like, and they also get to choose what kind of crops to plant in their garden, and what kind of animals to raise. Fortunately, players don’t have to go about this on their own. Players have the option of making their small village into a bustling metropolitan with the help of their neighbors.
Other features of the game include:
- 8 Primary Combat Class Builds, with a myriad of meaningful variations
- 10 Crafting Professions: Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Plant Lore, Woodcrafting, Smithing, Cooking, Tailoring, Gardening, and Ranching
- Gardening and Ranching: hundreds of different crops, sheep, pigs, chickens, and exotics like ember sheep, shadow sheep, etc.
- Bounty Runs! Now with over 1500 unique bounties.
- Real player housing with dozens of decoration options
- Real Villages that can be leveled up by all members of the Village with better facilities (Forge, Tailory, Kitchen, Woodshop), opening new neighborhoods with housing for more players, mayors, a shared vault, stocking village resources, and more…
- Gnogmenting: Combine crafted gear and elder gear from defeating lair bosses and rare randomly found exotic gear for an unlimited number of combinations of functionality and appearance
- Auction House with thriving in-game economy
- Hundreds of Magical Spells, Heroic Feats, and Abilities
- More than 1000 Quests and Charters
If you’re interested in this free to play MMO, hop onto Steam and download Villages and Heroes: Fury of the Stone Lord now.