‘The Last of Us Remastered’ Confirmed by Sony
To the surprise of absolutely no one, Sony officially announced The Last of Us will be coming to the PS4 this year in full 1080p glory. The internet has been abuzz of rumours about The Last of Us coming to PS4 since the console launched. It was all but confirmed a few weeks ago when a Spanish retailer had the game listed for sale. However, finally having solid confirmation from Sony is always a plus. A specific release date was not given but the game is expected to launch this summer.
The Last of Us Remastered will include the single player expansion Left Behind, as well as two multiplayer map pack add-ons. Not only that, but there are pre-order incentives in place to encourage people to buy the game, they are as follows:
- 100 Supply Points (XP) for use in Factions mode
- Two special bonus skins for Joel and Ellie which will be unlocked after your complete the single player campaign
- Increased Crafting Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Increased Healing Speed for use in the Single Player Campaign
- 9mm Reload Speed Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
- Rifle Clip Capacity Increase Upgrade for use in the Single Player Campaign
In the meantime, you can check out our review of the PS3 edition of The Last of Us here.