PS4 Last-Minute Information
We’re only a few hours away from the release of PlayStation 4 so here’s some new information for you PS4 day-oners:
- The firmware update from Sony’s website is already out-of-date with a version coming out from Sony (possibly a day-one patch).
- Framerate issue on the PS4 version of Call of Duty: Ghosts (yet to be confirmed, as it has not been tried on the Xbox One, and Infinity Ward plans for a patch on the PS4)
- The addition of the ability to see percentage of worldwide players who have the same trophy as you.
- Trophies will carryover from PS3 and PS Vita
- However, trophies still need to be synced to accounts after earning them.
- Remote Play (use of a PS Vita as a controller) works well, but with a few minor glitches. So far it’s only been tested on Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag.
Source: Giant Bomb